The Five Karmic Principles
- First Karmic Principle:
- From the moment Cellmates, Soul Mates, or Razor’s Edge Mates meet and become involved, they’re under karmic obligation to begin taking positive steps toward healing their issues both individually and mutually.
- Second Karmic Principle:
- We’re asked to tell our mates in a clear, calm, and honest manner what we need. What we say in anger, screaming and shouting, doesn’t count.
- Third Karmic Principle:
- We’re asked to demonstrate through words and deeds our intention to work on the relationship.
- Fourth Karmic Principle:
- Our mates are under karmic obligation to hear and evaluate what we have to say and we’re under karmic obligation to do the same for them.
- Fifth Karmic Principle:
- Before leaving a relationship, we’re under karmic obligation to put into practice the first Four Karmic Principles. If, after a reasonable amount of time, nothing changes, then you’re karmically free to move on.
Each of these karmic principles are discussed in depth in the book, and the understanding of each and every one of them is paramount in your quest for a higher love.