I’ve decided to start a Love Explosion. I hope you will catch The Love Bug and pass it on.
All you have to do is:
1. Commit to the concept that “Not all love is created equal,” and believe in your heart that there truly is a thing called “Higher Love.”
2. Our mantra is: “No excuses for abuse.” Not ours, not theirs.
3. Learn to “Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don’t be mean about it.”
4. Sorry means, I recognize you or I have done something wrong. I will only forgive when those who say they’re sorry, (including myself), don’t do the same thing again.
5. I give up the need to fix others and vow to fix only myself.
6. I will talk less and say more. If I say nothing else for the rest of my life, I will say often and easily the words, “I love you.”
7. A Higher Love happens when we recognize that Only love matters.
8. A Higher Love never dies.
9. I will cultivate an attitude of gratitude.
10. I will pass the above words on to everyone I know, love, and encounter.
Higher Love — Bring it on!